The number of households in America that have decided to install AC in their homes has been rising for decades. There are some states throughout the U.S that report a whopping 97% of households enjoy the benefits of air conditioning. Don’t lose this out just because of a simple AC Replacement Bakersfield, CA search.
Due to the fact that air conditioning has been around for a while, some systems may be ripe for replacement. The average lifespan of a high-quality cooling unit is around 10-15 years. At this point, various problems may start to arise. This can cause you increased expenses and an underperforming system.
There are a few reasons why a new system could be appropriate for your home. In the following text, we will consider the three biggest reasons why you should consider AC replacement in Bakersfield, CA.
Save Money With AC Replacement Bakersfield, CA
Older AC units tend to lose their efficiency after around 10 years. An air conditioning system which is in working order and is still within its lifespan will run at around 85-90% efficiency, Sadly as the system ages, this drops dramatically, which can be a sign that it is time for AC replacement in Bakersfield, CA.
There are a number of ways in which an older system can be losing you money;
- Less energy efficient = higher running costs – As well as having a detrimental effect on the environment, the less fuel efficient your system has become over time, the more you will be spending on energy to run it.
- Repairs – As your system ages, regular maintenance becomes increasingly important. More so if you wish to avoid unforeseen expenses.
A high proportion of yearly budgets goes towards expenses for heating and cooling. No one wants to be spending more than they should to run such an important asset in their lives. This makes AC replacement in Bakersfield, CA a sensible option to optimize any household’s budget.
We all want to escape the heat of the Bakersfield summer when coming home from a long day at work. what we don’t want to is to constantly hear this system running. As your AC system ages, older parts start to bump and rattle and sometimes repairs just don’t cut it or are too expensive. This is the point where you should really consider installing a modern, up to date system.
Newer systems come with a host of features that overshadow older systems and can make a huge improvement to the comfort of your home.
Some of these include;
- Customizable thermostats that have timers which can be set for your return.
- Individual room settings so that each family member can suit their own preferences.
- Increased energy efficiency, which means that you can be sure you are making the least impact on the environment possible and on top of that – save you some money.
If all of this sounds like it may be of interest to you and you would like to employ trusted and reliable contractors that have years of experience in their field, call Greers Banner Air on 661-322-5858 to discuss your needs.