Furnace Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Furnace Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Alta Sierra, Baker, Boron, Buttonwillow, Caliente, California City, Corcoran, Earlimart, Edwards, Fraizer Park, Glennville, Kernville, Keene, Lake Isabella, Lebec, Maricopa, McFarland, McKittrick, Mojave, Porterville, Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, Tulare, Wasco, Wheeler Ridge, CA, and Surrounding Areas
A furnace is a major investment, so you’ll want to ensure it is well cared for. Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. has the experience and expertise to keep your furnace running efficiently. We will catch any potential problems before they become major repairs. Contact us today for furnace repair services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and surrounding areas.
We are proud to offer comprehensive furnace services. Our certified technicians will inspect your furnace, clean it, and make any necessary repairs. They will also advise you on how to maintain your furnace and prolong its life.
Maintenance services aren’t just an “every once in a while” kind of service. Furnace repair experts in Shafter advise every HVAC system owner should schedule maintenance service annually to reap its rewards. You’ve spent a lot of money to buy your furnace. Therefore, you want it to last for as long as you can.
The Benefits of Regular Furnace Servicing
A lot of furnace warranties contain conditions that require regular maintenance. Apart from that, regular tune-ups for your furnace provide a variety of benefits, such as:
- Keeps the furnace in excellent condition: Your HVAC technician can examine the heating unit and wash it to ensure it’s running at its best. If you don’t maintain your furnace, it can accumulate pollutants like dust and dander.
- Ensure your family is well: Failure to keep your furnace in good condition could result in a buildup of dirt which could cause allergies for the members of your household. Be sure to maintain your furnace regularly to prevent frequent repairs in Bakersfield!
- Reduces the need for expensive repairs: Inadequate maintenance of your furnace could result in costly repairs later. It’s more beneficial to get repairs now rather than spend a large amount of money to buy an entirely new furnace when it has broken.
What Exactly Does a Furnace Tune-up Comprise?
Tuning up of furnaces involves reviewing all the important components and then changing, cleaning, testing, or lubricating them as required. The specific tasks on the checklist for furnace maintenance are:
- Examining the vent device and grilles for air intake, eliminating any obstructions.
- Examining the heat exchanger for any signs of corrosion or damage.
- Cleaning and inspecting the blower, getting rid of any dust.
- Examining electrical connections, then tightening them or replacing damaged wiring if needed.
- Examining the burner and the flame sensor.
- Inspecting the belts for evidence of damage or cracks.
- The thermostat should be checked and calibrated when required.
- Examining the air filter, cleaning it, and replacing it if needed.
Our Furnace Services Include
- Furnace Service: Furnaces should be serviced once a year to keep them running properly. We will clean and inspect your furnace to ensure it is operating efficiently.
- Furnace Repair: If your furnace is not running properly, we can diagnose and repair the issue and immediately get your furnace back up and running.
- Furnace Installation: Furnaces can be of any model and size. We will help you select the right furnace for your home and budget and install it properly to keep your home or business comfortable.
- Furnace Maintenance: Furnaces require routine maintenance to keep them running efficiently. Our furnace maintenance services will keep your furnace in top condition and help prevent future repairs.
- Furnace Replacement: When your furnace is beyond repair, we will help you replace your furnace with a new one to ensure your home or business is comfortable for years.
Financing and Maintenance Plans Available
We know that furnace services, installations, and replacements can be expensive. That’s why we offer available financing options from GreenSky. You can upgrade your home with no out-of-pocket costs and be provided 100% financing for installing an energy-efficient furnace system. You can increase the value of your home while improving your comfort and saving money on your energy bills.
We also offer maintenance plans that include annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a performance tune-up. These tune-ups can improve your furnace’s performance and efficiency by up to 15%. Contact us today to learn more about our financing options and maintenance plans.
Get The Personalized Furnace Services You Deserve
At Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc, we pride ourselves on providing personalized furnace services to every one of our customers. We understand that no two homes or businesses are the same, and we will tailor our furnace services to meet your specific needs.
Our team of furnace experts is fully insured, licensed, bonded, and NATE-certified. Additionally, all of our HVAC installers and technicians are trained on a regular and ongoing basis. Therefore, we have the experience and expertise to undertake any furnace project. If you are located in Shafter, California, and want to schedule a furnace repair or service, call us today at (661) 322-5858.