Central HVAC Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA and Surrounding Areas
Central HVAC Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Alta Sierra, Baker, Boron, Buttonwillow, Caliente, California City, Corcoran, Earlimart, Edwards, Fraizer Park, Glennville, Kernville, Keene, Lake Isabella, Lebec, Maricopa, McFarland, McKittrick, Mojave, Porterville, Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, Tulare, Wasco, Wheeler Ridge, CA and Surrounding Areas
A few key services should be regularly performed on central HVAC systems to keep them running efficiently and effectively. Central HVAC services at Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and surrounding areas include:
- Filter Changes: Filters should be changed every 3-6 months, depending on the type of filter and the amount of dust and dirt in the air. Clogged filters can cause the system to work harder and can decrease its lifespan.
- Coil Cleaning: The coils should be cleaned every 6-12 months, depending on the amount of dirt and dust in the air. Coils that are dirty will not be able to heat or cool the air as efficiently as clean coils.
- System Inspection: An inspection of the entire system should be performed every 6-12 months, depending on the type of system and the amount of use. This will help identify any potential problems with the system and allow them to be fixed before they become bigger issues.
- Belt Replacement: If the belts are showing signs of wear and tear, they should be replaced.
- Thermostat Cleaning: The thermostat should be cleaned every six months to a year, depending on how often it’s used and how dirty the air is in the surrounding area. Dirty thermostats can cause inaccurate temperature readings and decrease efficiency.
To schedule central HVAC services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and surrounding areas, contact Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. today!
Central HVAC Services: Repairs and Replacement
In general, HVAC systems are relatively reliable and don’t require many repairs. However, there are a few common central HVAC services that homeowners may need to have done from time to time.
One of the most common central HVAC repairs is replacing a dirty or clogged air filter. A dirty air filter can lead to a number of problems. For example, it can cause your central air conditioner or furnace to run longer as the system tries to achieve the same temperature as before. In addition, a dirty air filter can reduce airflow from your HVAC unit, which will make your whole house feel muggier and hotter.
Another common central HVAC repair is fixing a leaky duct. A leaky duct can allow conditioned air to escape from your system, leading to an increase in your energy bills. In addition, a leaky duct can cause your HVAC unit to work harder than necessary, which can shorten its lifespan.
If you’re experiencing any problems with your central HVAC system, call Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc.! Our technicians can diagnose and fix the issue in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and surrounding areas. We’ll also be able to replace your system if it’s beyond repair.
Call us today at (661) 322-5858!
Our Central HVAC Services Includes: