Taft, CA Air Conditioning, Heating, and Air Duct Cleaning Service
Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. provides Taft CA Air Conditioning, Heating, and Air Duct Cleaning Services and more. Check out what some of our customers are saying about Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. Air Conditioning, Heating, and Air Duct Cleaning services.
Enjoying a summer afternoon in the comfort of your home, accompanied by an efficient air conditioner is the best feeling. However, at times unexpected problems may arise with these appliances. You might need an expert’s help for a quick and long-lasting solution.
At Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc., we offer a complete range of air conditioning services that helps in creating and maintaining a healthy indoor environment in your home or commercial building. When you contact us, you can rest assured that you will be receiving only the best air conditioning service in Taft, CA.
How We Help
We help you maintain your air conditioning unit throughout its lifetime: right from installation to the recurring services and the tune-ups and repairs. We even help you pick a new and upgraded AC when required. Your air conditioner lasts for many years if you perform timely maintenance. However, if it is over ten years old or needs frequent repairs, it may be time to replace it.
Employing our air conditioning services in Shafter also means you will save a lot on monthly energy bills because an efficient AC consumes much less energy than a worn-off one. We believe in only giving the best, and that’s why we offer unique services for different systems like central air conditioning and solar systems.
We, at Banner Air, prioritize Indoor Air Quality in our services. Maintaining the air quality, especially in our homes and offices is indispensable because this is where we live most of our lives. When indoor air is recycled, it traps and builds up pollutants in the air that can cause irritability and short and long-term health issues.
Various Services Offered By Us
We offer a wide range of services to make sure you stay comfortable in your homes and breathe clean air. Our services include:
- Air conditioner installation
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner tune-up
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Air conditioner replacement
- Emergency air conditioner repair
- Solar services
- Ductless unit services
- Mini-split unit services
- Central unit services
Why Should You Pick Us?
As one of the pioneering HVAC companies for AC service in Bakersfield, CA we dedicate our time and effort to providing you with top-quality air to breathe in. We have been servicing and repairing air conditioners for over 70 years in the residential as well as commercial sectors.
Reviewed and ranked among the top air conditioning service in Taft due to our quality work and immediate response to HVAC problems. Although we offer our services all year round, we understand you may need to get good air conditioning services immediately during the summer season. Therefore, we also provide emergency services where our team is ready to handle your needs without delay.
Certified by top organizations, such as ACCA, RSES, CHAMBER, NATE, and BBB, our technicians are trained to keep up with the latest modifications in technology and are well-versed with any and every type and model of air conditioning appliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air conditioners are machines and like any other machine, air conditioning maintenance is required for the unit to perform correctly over time.
It is especially true if you want to extend the life of your air conditioner. However, the servicing specialist may prescribe more frequent air conditioning maintenance under some circumstances.
The equipment's performance will be harmed if it is not placed in an appropriate location. Another significant factor for air conditioner maintenance is performed.
Air conditioners that aren't serviced regularly are more likely to break down. Furthermore, the air conditioner will consume more energy to run. Finally, the equipment's lifespan will be shortened.
You should service your air conditioner because :
- Fresh Air: By having your air conditioner serviced regularly, you can breathe clean air free of pollutants, dust, and bacteria. Cleaning the air conditioner removes all of the contaminants accumulated in the collecting unit.
- The Air Conditioner's Life is Extended: Every machine requires maintenance to function properly for a longer period. It's pointless to have an air conditioner if you don't take adequate care of it. Regular maintenance ensures that your air conditioner functions well and lasts long.
The air conditioner is leaking and the reasons might be the following :
- Drain Line Blocked: A blocked condensate drain pipe is most likely to blame if your air conditioner leaks into your home. Debris, such as dirt, dust, or mold, can plug this line over time.
Water cannot escape and drain to the outside of the home when your condensate drain line becomes clogged.
- The Filter can be Clogged: A clogged filter might prevent air from passing through the unit's evaporator coil. The coil becomes extremely chilly and might start to freeze when the air supply is cut off.
- The Refrigerant Level in Your Air Conditioner is Low: The pressure inside your air conditioning system decreases as the volume of refrigerant decreases. Your evaporator coil may potentially freeze, resulting in a dripping mess.
When your air conditioner makes unusual or loud noises while operating, it's a clue that it's nearing the end of its life. Similarly, strange odors emanating from your vents when you turn on your central air could indicate that your AC unit needs to be replaced.
If your AC is old (10-15years) and maintenance and service charges are high, it's better to replace it with a new one.
No, you should not install it by yourself as there may be many components that should be fixed properly. Even if you might have some knowledge of this, you should not attempt to fix it by yourself. Contact a professional for installation, contact us for air conditioning service and repair.