Day & Night Gas Furnaces In Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Day & Night Gas Furnaces & Gas Furnace Installation Services in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Alta Sierra, Baker, Boron, Buttonwillow, Caliente, California City, Corcoran, Earlimart, Edwards, Fraizer Park, Glennville, Kernville, Keene, Lake Isabella, Lebec, Maricopa, McFarland, McKittrick, Mojave, Porterville, Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, Tulare, Wasco, Wheeler Ridge, CA and Surrounding Areas
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency, top-of-the-line gas furnace series delivers superior home comfort
- Energy-saving modulating and two-stage operation options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
- Combine compatible gas furnaces with the Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Durable gas furnaces that maintain home comfort and efficiency
- Competitive heating efficiency ratings up to 96% AFUE
- Dual fuel capabilities with compatible heat pump and thermostat
- Budget-friendly and efficient gas furnaces for even levels of home comfort
- Single-stage operation with quiet, reliable performance
Huddling under blankets trying to escape the frigid cold is no pleasant ordeal. Did your furnace recently break down? Perhaps this is the first time that you are looking into investing into a gas furnace. Regardless of your needs – Greers Banner Air is here to help. If you are still looking for a brand you can trust – we recommend Day and Night gas furnace in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Lake Isabelle, CA.
What Are The Advantages Of Installing A Gas Furnace In Your Home
Not many homeowners realize that there are two different types of furnaces that you can invest into. These are mainly gas based furnaces and oil based furnaces. Of course, each has its own particular set of advantages. However, for now, we will focus mainly on the advantages of installing a Day and Night gas furnace in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Lake Isabelle, CA.
Day And Night Constant Comfort Deluxe Series
The Deluxe Series contains some of the “best of the best” gas furnaces that Day and Night have to offer. If you are looking for the best bang for your buck – this is certainly a good place to start looking.
- Top of the range Day and Night gas furnace in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Lake Isabelle, CA.
- Designed with the two-stage operation to ensure long-lasting, durable performance.
- Energy modulating incorporated into the unit to ensure even temperature control.
- Can be combined with Observer technology for superior intelligent communication.
- Incredible heating efficiency rating of up to 98% AFUE.
- 10-year no hassle limited replacement warranty
Day And Night Constant Comfort Series
Sometimes having the top of the range brand products is a waste. If you have a preference for simple, yet effective products, the comfort series will be ideal for your needs.
- Durable gas furnace with long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Competitive heating efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE.
- Can be part of a dual fuel system when paired with a compatible thermostat and heat pump.
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty.
- 5-year no hassle limited replacement warranty.
Day And Night Gas Furnace In Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Lake Isabelle, CA – Performance Series
Are you struggling to find the perfect balance between affordability and performance? If you are on a tight budget – this just may be the unit that you should consider looking into. Of course, Greers Banner Air also has financing options to help you out of a tight spot.
- Budget-friendly day to day operation.
- Designed for durable long-lasting performance.
- Designed specifically for smaller areas and coastal regions.
- Competitive heating efficiency rating of up to 95%.
As you can see Day and Night gas furnaces in Bakersfield, Taft, Delano, Shafter, Lake Isabelle, CA have all your needs in check. If you need an installation service- Greers Banner Air is here to help, we have a track-record proving the excellence of our services. Keen to find out more? Simply phone us at 661-322-5858.