AIR CONDITIONER – NO COOLING
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set below the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the COOL or AUTO position. The fan switch should be set to
- ON for continuous airflow or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the air conditioner is operating.
- Try to get the air conditioner to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- If the air flow out of your registers seems low, check the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter can block air flow.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for both the outdoor and indoor unit.
- If the problem persists, please call us.
We also offer comprehensive and reliable services of heating repair Bakersfield. You can contact us at: 661-322-5858