Winter has just started, and the nights are already getting chilly. You may want to use a furnace to warm your room in this chilling winter. But if on one of these nights, your furnace stops working out of the blue, then it can be a problem. Your room suddenly becomes an icebox, and you feel the need to get your furnace repaired as soon as possible. But where do you get help from that fast?
You do not have to worry about that. We, Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc., are here to help you during such an emergency. If you are looking for heating repair in Bakersfield, CA, then our professionals are here at your disposal. We provide you with the best furnace repair services.
Why is your furnace not working?
The heating equipment in a furnace is very complicated. One thing goes wrong, and the entire furnace can stop working. Our company’s technicians will help you rectify any problems with your furnace.
Here are some of the common reasons to call Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. for emergency repair of your furnace:
- The furnace does not turn on.
- Strange noises from your furnace.
- The main burner does not turn on, and if it does, it does not stay turned on for more than three seconds.
- You lit the burner; still, the blower does not turn on.
- The burner blower is always on.
Our Furnace Troubleshooting Tips
We have got your back when it comes to troubleshooting. Here are some of the reasons why your furnace can stop working:
- No power supply: If you increase the thermostat temperature, but the fan does not respond, then loose wiring can be a problem, or the furnace switch might be off. For this, our technician will perform a diagnostic to find the problem and promptly solve it.
- There is no ignition: When there are spark ignitions in the furnaces with rapid clicking rings, it suggests the burner is struggling to ignite. Some faulty parts in the furnace may stop the ignition; replacing them will solve the problem. We also provide heating replacement in Bakersfield, CA and heat pump service in Bakersfield, CA. You can call us anytime for water heater repair in Bakersfield, CA as we are available 24/7.
Why should you choose Greer’s Banner Air for furnace repair services in Bakersfield?
We are not going to charge overtime for any emergency repair. Before repairing your furnace, we elaborate on the problem and give you possible options to choose the best one. We have a team of licensed technicians who are highly experienced and know their work.
We provide excellent customer service. You can call us anytime, and we will go beyond our way to meet your expectations. We guarantee that our experts will repair your furnace, and you do not have to worry about anything.
If you have any problems with your furnace, remember Greer’s Banner Air of Bakersfield, Inc. is just one phone call away. You can contact us anytime at (661) 322-5858.